|Joined: 09 Apr 2006|
|Location: Whiting, Indiana||
|Heard from Milton Cardille that the water levels on the Itapara are 4 foot higher than normal :cry: . He wants my group to postpone till Feb. Some of the guys in my group cannot, so will see if we still go or not.
On a better note, a travel agent in New York was able to get me a 5 yr Visa. I did not have to show proof of a Yellow Fever vac. nor a valid driver's license. 8)
Good fishing, Bob Daly