PBA Home Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Fishing Tactics and Tackle » Thanks to Art for his Tackle Analytics
Thanks to Art for his Tackle Analytics 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Larry Larsen
Executive Director
I wanted to take a moment to formally thank Art for his support of our forum through his interesting and thought-provoking postings on tackle craft. We have the final detail on his jig construction appearing soon and he put forth lots of effort in the writing and developing of the information.

PBA appreciates Art for these Posts and also the other members that post and reply to posts and share their thoughts about the subjects. I recently attempted to get everyone registered on the forum to do more posting and there are only a few of you doing that. Regardless, the posts do give us sometime to think about and keeps things interesting. You can't believe how many callers I have tell me that they visit our forum 3 or 4 times a day to read all the new posts but just don't feel like "chimming in" with a post of their own. They will make a comment to me and I always tell them, make a reply post. It's sad that many of them do not then.

For those posting, keep up the good work!

www.peacockbassassociation
www.larsenoutdoors.com
Thanks Larry! 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Art Weston
Board support means a lot to me, and I did suspect there are more "lurkers" than posters just by the # of views. We have even hit some of the top search results on Google on some of our topics.

In case folks are interested, I really am doing a lot of this research for the PBA. Of course it helps me in the process, but I would have saved a lot of time and money if it was just for myself. I am glad to help, and I want to help ... and I am learning along the way.

-Art
Thanks to Art for his Tackle Analytics 
  Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Fishing Tactics and Tackle