PBA Home Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Fishing Tactics and Tackle » Stevie Stinger jig upgrade
Stevie Stinger jig upgrade 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:27 am Reply with quote
Steve Townson
Our Stevie Stinger Peacock Bass jigs have now been upgraded using X strong Mustad 32786 5/0 Black Nickel Wide-Gap super-sharp hooks that the strongest PB can't bend out!
Our new colors are now in production and can be seen at http://www.amazon-angler.com/jigs/4577908520
Each jig head is color-coordinated with the body, has 3D eyes that glisten in the sun and also shine in deeper water, and each jig has flashibou incorporated into the extended tail (tied on 100lb soft mono) as well as into the body. They come in 10 great PB enticing colors to choose from.
These babies can be delivered to you by hand at your hotel on arrival so no need to lug down a whole load of lead from Miami! They are nicely packaged in slim individual transparent plastic sleeves that can be stored easily in your tackle box or tackle bag pocket separately to your other lures.
Anyone needing to build up their arsenal of the top #1 PB catching lure in the world, contact me and make your order.
steve@amazon-angler.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:58 am Reply with quote
Rick Klotz
Hi Steve:

Not that it always matters, but do the jigs have a rattle?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:22 am Reply with quote
Steve Townson
Hi Rick, no ours don't and to be honest we have tried them with and without and for me it doesn't make a difference at all apart from with rattles they bulk up the jig too much and then the slimline effect is gone. All our jigs have that slim profile and pulse perfectly with the right amount of hair tied. I have fished against guys using rattles in their jigs and won hands down ........ for me it's the eyes PBs focus on and not necessarily the noise.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Steve Townson
Here are the actual colors for our jigs, all in Peacock Bass-enticing colors and patterns!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Steve Townson
For the lucky few who have been able to fish with our Stevie Stinger Jigs during this crazy on/off season, the reports that have come back have been amazing. #1 lures in the box, biggest fish, most fish etc., all great news.
Should anyone be heading out this end of the season and would like to give our jigs a bashing, let me know and we will hand deliver them to your hotel or rep for your arrival.
Email me with orders: steve@amazon-angler.com
http://www.amazon-angler.com/jigs/4577908520
Stevie Stinger jig upgrade 
  Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Fishing Tactics and Tackle