PBA Home Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Media Event Announcements » Tigerfish & other exotic fishing/travel
Tigerfish & other exotic fishing/travel 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 am Reply with quote
Larry Larsen
Executive Director
For those of you interested in seeing a couple of articles on tigerfish in South Africa, check out my IGFA International Angler magazine article, "South Africa's Fishing Terror" in their Apr/May/Jun 2013 Issue just out. It has a nice 8 page spread with 28 of my wild game/fish pictures. A short article on TigerFishing Zululand South Africa is in the Go World Travel web magazine at http://www.goworldtravel.com/fishing-zululand-south-africa-travel/ and still another tigerfish article is in our new Spring 2013 Issue of Adventure Travel at http://tinyurl.com/AdvTravelMag . You'll also find a few articles on Alaska and Costa Rica in the Spring Edition as well.

If your taste also range to other exotics and worldwide fishing, you might want to follow me on twitter @LarryDLarsen . I usually let everyone know of all articles and media activities on everything I fish or travel for. That being said, the peacock is still the world's best fish!!!

www.peacockbassassociation
www.larsenoutdoors.com
Tigerfish 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Bob Daly
Larry: Nice tiger article with great wildlife photos. Wish I could have used live or dead bait while fishing tigers in Tanzania! Would have greatly improved the hook/catch ratio!! Cool Tigers should be on everyones hit list especially the cross bread goliaths and regular tigers in Tanzina where 20lbs Tigers are frequently landed.
Tigerfish & other exotic fishing/travel 
  Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Media Event Announcements