PBA Home Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Media Event Announcements » HDTH channel 76 on direct Tv
HDTH channel 76 on direct Tv 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Sean Wood
PBA Moderator
I had a chance to watch the coolest show on amazon fish I have ever seen. It is called Equator "river of the sun". It shows the life cycle of Amazonian fish through out the rainy and dry season. They do show the peacock bass in a small showing.
Some of the most amazing things they show are the Pirarucu feeding and breeding. Also, the arawana or "water monkeys" as they call them jumping 4-5 ft out of the water grabbing bugs off the side of trees.
There is also a small fish ( which I can't remember there name) that jump out off the water together and stick to leaves as they reproduce. Sound weird but wait until you see it.

[b]DIESELMACK this show would be right up your ally.[/b]

Hope you all get to witness it. The icing on the cake though it is all done in HD. I got a chance to watch it on my brothers brand new tv that has the clearest reception out. There were times that you thought you should either be wet from the splash or throwing a lure at the TV.

Sean

HDTH channel 76 on direct Tv 
  Peacock Bass Fishing Forum Forum Index » Media Event Announcements